Hello ARLISians!

We still want to hear from students and new professionals through our
biennial survey! We are extending the deadline, and expanding our reach due
to low responses. This is a participant’s opportunity to tell us how they
engage with ArLiSNAP, which services they find relevant, and what topics
they’re interested in. Answers will shape ArLiSNAP as we set our goals and
revisit our plans for the next two years!

The NEW DEADLINE to complete the survey is 10/18, and we think it will take
10-15 minutes to complete. Go to the survey using this link:
https://forms.gle/KapvkchwuhJ6FdW77

Thank you in advance for your time and thoughtful responses!

Alex + Chaun on behalf of all the ArLiSNAP Volunteers

Alex O’Keefe
ArLiSNAP 2019-2021 Co-Moderator
Research & Instruction Librarian John M. Flaxman Library, School of the Art
Institute of Chicago [log in to unmask]

Chaun Campos

ArLiSNAP 2020-2022 Co-Moderator

Library & Information Science

Valdosta State University

[log in to unmask]  <[log in to unmask]>

*ArLiSNAP/NA*
  w: arlisnap.arlisna.org
  e: [log in to unmask]
*  !: twitter <http://www.twitter.com/arlisnap> - slack