Hi ARLIS:

I have to ask the list for help because libraries in NYC are not accessible during the pandemic. We are looking for articles from the 1926 edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica for our Robert Motherwell catalogue raisonné research.

Unfortunately I don’t have the exact titles of these articles but they would be on the history of painting, modern painting, and Cézanne. Most specifically we are looking for any reproductions of Cézanne paintings in this edition. I’m sorry I don’t have the exact page numbers.

We would be grateful if anyone could scan these articles or simply give me the exact titles, volume numbers, and page numbers so that we can do a successful ILL request.

Thank you!

Monica McTighe
Archivist
Dedalus Foundation