Hello collective wisdom!

I am conducting a survey about art information professionals’ experiences working with students and/or faculty in studio art and design disciplines on image resource needs during the COVID-19 pandemic, with a focus on digital image collections (IRB #20-0169). If you are an art information professional who works in a higher education setting and provides reference, research support, or instruction to students and/or faculty in art or design disciplines, you are invited to participate! I plan on reporting the results of the survey on the VRA, ARLIS/NA, and ACRL IRIG listservs. The results will also inform an upcoming research paper. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary, and will take about twenty minutes.

You can access the survey here: https://go.uncg.edu/imageresources

If you have any questions or concerns about this research, please contact me, Maggie Murphy, at [log in to unmask]. If you have any questions about your rights as a research participant, contact the UNC-Greensboro Office of Research Integrity at: [log in to unmask].

Please feel free to share with your colleagues!

Best,
Maggie
--
Maggie Murphy (she, her, hers)
Assistant Professor, Visual Art & Humanities Librarian

I acknowledge that UNC Greensboro is located on the traditional lands of the Keyauwee and Saura Nations. (Why are land acknowledgments important?)