Many thanks to all who offered to review a title for the January issue
of *ARLIS/NA
Reviews*. A few titles were not selected, so we're putting out a second
call for reviewers.

Whether you're a veteran reviewer or new to the idea, don't hesitate to
volunteer. Let us know if you're interested in reviewing any of the
following titles and why, and if you can meet a December 14th
deadline. We're happy to answer any questions you have about the process.

*Beyond Aesthetics: Use, Abuse, and Dissonance in African Art Traditions*
by Wole Soyinka. Yale University Press.

*Curating After the Global: Roadmaps for the Present* edited by Paul
O’Neill, Simon Sheikh, Lucy Steeds, and Mick Wilson. The MIT Press.

*Latinx Art: Artists, Markets, and Politics* by Arlene Dávila. Duke
University Press.

*Revisión: A New Look at Art in the Americas* edited by Victoria I. Lyall
and Jorge F. Rivas Pérez. Hirmer.

Please try to respond by 5pm (Eastern Time), Tuesday, Oct 20.

We look forward to hearing from you,
*ARLIS/NA Reviews* Co-editors

Terrie Wilson     [log in to unmask]
Rebecca Price   [log in to unmask]