Sending along a quick reminder that this is TOMORROW. We hope to see you there!

Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

The New England Chapter will hold our Virtual Fall Chapter Meeting on Friday, October 16 from 1-3pm. You can see a revised schedule detailed below along with Zoom meeting information. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Summary schedule:
1:00pm Chapter Business Meeting
2:00pm Virtual Tour of Harvard Fine Arts Library
2:30pm Virtual Coffee & Conversation
2:55pm Closing

Jessica M Evans Brady is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ARLIS/NA New England Fall Meeting
Time: Oct 16, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom meeting
https://harvard.zoom.us/j/93209425305?pwd=TnN3bTV3Tml1YWxqKzZrVGlQQmNuQT09

Password: 332520

Join by telephone (use any number to dial in)
        +1 301 715 8592
        +1 312 626 6799
        +1 929 436 2866
        +1 253 215 8782
        +1 346 248 7799
        +1 669 900 6833

International numbers available: https://harvard.zoom.us/u/abHEkvtZiR

One tap mobile: +13017158592,,93209425305# US (Germantown)
    Password: 332520

Join by SIP conference room system
Meeting ID: 932 0942 5305

Best,