Hello,

I have not seen those specific catalogs listed in our catalog, but when I
have a moment I can go down to our archive and see if we have the 'Kansas
City Remembers' catalog.   Thomas Hart Benton was on the faculty here at
KCAI so we do have multiple folders in our archive with news clippings,
meeting minutes and other similar documents on this artist.  You can link
to the records of the material that we have on Benton in our archive here
<https://kc-towers.searchmobius.org/search~S10?/dBenton%2C+Thomas+Hart%2C+1889-1975+--+Archival+materi/dbenton+thomas+hart+++++1889+++++1975+archival+materials/-3%2C-1%2C0%2CB/exact&FF=dbenton+thomas+hart+++++1889+++++1975+archival+materials&1%2C17%2C>
.

I will try and take a look in our archive for materials on these specific
topics this morning.  Feel free to reach out off list.

Thanks,

Lora