Thanks Carla,

These are wonderful recordings and a wonderful way to celebrate.    I did a radio program a few years ago of First Nations music from Smithsonian recordings, with some contextualization.  I just stumbled across the show in my podcast archive looking for something else--a happy serendipity for Indiginous Peoples Day:  http://artlibrary.vassar.edu/wvkr/audio/namusic.mp3

Best wishes,

Thomas