Hello ARLISians!

I’m in the process of updating my library’s exhibits policies to reflect our recently launched digital exhibits program, and would be very appreciative if the collective wisdom has any pointers, tips, or examples of policies to share. I’m also happy to compile and send my findings back out if anyone is interested.

With thanks,

Michele

Michele Jennings

Art Librarian . she/her/hers

Frederick & Kazuko Harris Fine Arts Library . Ohio University Libraries

Alden Library, Room 326 . [log in to unmask] . (740) 593-2664

Make an appointment . [log in to unmask]">Chat with me in Microsoft Teams