Brava Mia!!  The link takes you to the complete 134 page text—and it does include a section on color theory.  But even for those no longer working in libraries—or teaching--take a look at it—and read the Introduction.  This is a model of what current scholarship should be—see especially “How to Participate.”

Joan B.

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mia D'Avanza
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Fwd: Non-European Color Theory

Hi Kim, ARLIS folx,

I'm glad you were able to get some good responses! I followed this thread with great interest. I came across a related bibliography today called "Decentering Whiteness in Design History Resources", recently put together by a group of design historians. There's a section on color theory that may prove useful, as well as other thoughtfully culled resources. It's accessible at bit.ly/decentering.

All best,

Mia D'Avanza

she/her/hers