I recently attended a zoom presentation of the George Eastman Museum,”Ken Fox: New Directions in the Menscel Library,” and at one point Ken put a GoPro camera on his head to show us several artists’ books. It worked well, although he was happy to take it off his head finally. I think these are all posted to YouTube.

E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar
georgia-photographers.com

“Art is balm to the brain, especially in moments of decision.”

Sherlock Holmes (in Jeremy Brett Series) - episode The Master Blackmailer

Sent from my iPad