Hello ARLIS colleagues,

I have a question and I thought I'd try and see if you all might have some ideas on this.  We have a faculty member here at KCAI that has acquired an extensive collection of articles from journals over the years on the subject of color.  She wants to leave this collection to the college when she retires.  The tricky thing is that it is a collection of copies.  Some of the articles are photocopies and some are PDFs.

Do any of you you know whether it would be within copyright or a violation of copyright if this collection were held by the library/archives and made available only to KCAI students, staff and faculty?

Your thoughts are appreciated - and happy Friday,

Lora

--
Lora Farrell
Catalog & digital services librarian; notary

Jannes Library | Question + Explore + Learn + Grow