Dear Colleagues,

I am seeking a scan on behalf of a PhD student:

Note: this is a special edition of Art & Text that includes several Klossowski texts: “On The Collaboration of Demons in the Work Of Art,” “The Decline of the Nude,” “The Phantasms of Perversion: Sade & Fourier,” “In the Charm of the Head,” and “Simulacra.”

If anyone has access to this item and can provide a scan, both the student and I would be very grateful!

Wishing you all the best for the long weekend ahead.

-- Sara

Sara Ellis  MLIS, MA, BA
Art Librarian
Music, Art & Architecture Library | UBC Library
Room 414, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
1961 East Mall, Vancouver BC,  V6T 1Z1 Canada

UBC E-mail Signature