Congratulations on your retirement, Natalia! It was great working with you
over many years in ARLIS. I do hope that you consider staying involved as a
member of the Retirement SIG. We have a listserve and get together at ARLIS
conferences. We have also begun an oral history project with retired
members.

If you wish to join the list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with
subscribe retired_members_sig in the body of the message (the subject of
the message should be left blank).

My co-coordinator Suzy Frechette and I hope you will join us. We are
particularly looking forward to the 50th Anniversary conference in Chicago
in 2022, and hope that you'll stay connected and attend if you can.

Warmest wishes,

Carol

Carol Terry
Co-coordinator, ARLIS/NA Retirement SIG