Thank you Julia for informing us all of this sad news.

I may not have known Sally as long as some folks in the area, but I've had the pleasure of speaking with her classes for the past several years and catching many meals and drinks with her at local chapter meetings and annual conferences over that time as well. She will be missed.

Heather Slania
Director
Decker Library
MICA Logo
1300 W Mount Royal Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21217
410.225.2311
. .
Pronouns in use: she, her, hers

View our current operations information

Schedule a research consultation

Schedule a meeting with me

ARLIS/NA Education Liaison 2020-2022

Instagram logoSnapchat logoTwitter logoFacebook logoLinkedIn logoBehance logoMedium logoYoutube logo