Hello ARLIS,

The Smithsonian Libraries is doing their 3rd installment of “Ask a Librarian Live” with members of our Art Department. Since this will be streamed on Facebook, we’d be happy to also have the ARLIS community tune in—while really intended for the general public, it is always nice to see art librarian colleagues talking about their work. And Jacqueline and Kathryn are superstars, IMHO.

Please join us if you can: https://library.si.edu/event/ask-librarian-art

~Anne

Anne Evenhaugen

Librarian

Head, Smithsonian American Art and Portrait Gallery Library

Head, Smithsonian Art Libraries

http://library.si.edu/libraries/aapg