This is a question for the Fashion SIG group:

UD has a subscription to Sourcing Journal - for a number of years now. The subscription supposedly includes the Reports. But when you click on Reports, a message comes up that says "In order to view reports you must be logged in."  Logged in how and with what credentials, I wonder.  You can click on the individual reports and end up at a summary page which includes:"please enter your email to get the... report." When you do that, you just get a spinning wheel which never resolves.

We have been back and forth with Sourcing Journal tech support for the past week, and they have been helpful is suggesting updates/changes to our proxy stanza.  But the result is the same.   Today we were in contact with someone from Illinois State who says he has the same problem.  Now Sourcing Journal is asking us if we had been able to access these reports previously.  We don't know; we only hear about questions/problems; it's not a journal that we (the e-resources group) would be looking at.

Has anyone had any experience with this?  At UD, we use EZProxy for access to online resources.  So, any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks.
Susan

--
Susan A. Davi
Head, Collections & Electronic Resources Management