Posted on behalf of:

Katerina L. Stanton

[Please excuse any duplication – this message is being cross-posted to multiple lists]

We are interested in learning more about the invisible labor and traditionally unrecognized work of librarians so that it can be included in discussions of library value. If you were working at a library in the US in any paid position in 2019 (staff, paraprofessional, or professional), we would love to hear about your experience with invisible labor.

Participants are asked to complete an online questionnaire. This survey is voluntary and will take about 20 minutes. The protocol has been fully approved by Syracuse University IRB. We encourage you to participate by September 15, 2020. Full details and a link to the survey can be found here: https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eKBtt5ss05hPBTD

[https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/CP/Graphic.php?IM=IM_00WKBT7UFRReGUJ]<https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eKBtt5ss05hPBTD>
True Value: Making Librarian Labor Visible<https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eKBtt5ss05hPBTD>
The most powerful, simple and trusted way to gather experience data. Start your journey to experience management and try a free account today.
syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com

Please share this with your colleagues, other listservs, and professional groups. We hope to get as many responses as possible for a wide representation. No library is off limits!

Thank you for your consideration!

Rachel Ivy Clarke, PhD. Assistant Professor, Syracuse University

Katerina Lynn Stanton, MSLIS. Doctoral Student, Syracuse University