Dear ARLIS/NA members,

Please consider applying to join the Travel Awards subcommittee. We currently have one vacancy on the subcommittee.

What we do:

The Travel Awards committee administers the Conference Attendance Award, Student Conference Attendance Award, Student Diversity Award for Conference Attendance, Howard Karno Award, Judith A. Hoffberg Student Award for Conference Attendance.

What we're looking for:

We welcome ARLIS/NA members of all levels of experience who work in all types of libraries in all geographical regions to join our group.

For more information, please check out the following:

And, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or the current Travel Awards subcommittee chair, Marianne R. Williams, [log in to unmask], if you have questions

To apply please use the volunteer form: https://tinyurl.com/y2tnh3u8

Deadline to apply is August 24, 2020.

Please note that the call for volunteers for the 2021-2022 Awards committees will be posted in the Fall, this call is to fill one vacancy on the 2020-2021 Travel Awards committee only.

Kind regards,

Suzanne
Awards Committee Chair

--

Suzanne Rackover (she/her)   University Librarian

tel 604 844 3836

Emily Carr University of Art + Design

520 East 1st Avenue, Vancouver BC V5T 0H2

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram + YouTube

Avast logo