hello all,

Our Fiber Faculty have the challenge of 50% room occupancy during Covid.  With multiple studio spaces for dyeing and other requirements in Fiber, they are interested in a resource that can automate room scheduling and 'max out' once a space is full (different rooms have different capacities).

Do any of your studio faculty (or library staff) use an automated scheduler already and if so, what do they use?

Our faculty have already tried using a 'choice eliminator' extension with Google Classroom but it was clunky.

I found this for a fee:  https://www.teem.com/space-booking-software
Works with Google Apps

Any insight that you have is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Lora

--
Lora Farrell
Catalog & digital services librarian

Jannes Library | Question + Explore + Learn + Grow

KCAI Return to Campus: Beginning August 17, administrative offices will resume in-person operations on campus on a limited basis, but staff will continue to be available during the business hours of 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Classes will begin August 31. To learn  how KCAI is planning to keep our campus and community safe, visit https://kcai.edu/covid19_updates/.