Congratulations on this new chapter! I always enjoyed seeing you at conferences and hope to see you in Montreal! Best wishes for the future!!

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020, 4:23 PM Anne Haas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all,
Well, now it is my turn-as of the end of July, I am now the past Art Librarian at Bowdoin College.
Though I have not been as active in ARLIS as I was, mostly due to restricted travel allotments from  the college, I just wanted to acknowledge all the folks who nurtured me along the way. What an amazingly generous crew you are. I loved the conferences, the experiences in places I’d never been, the wonderful annual meet-ups, and the lifelong friendships that came from those conferences.
I hope to come to Montreal...if the Canadians will ever welcome Americans again!
Stay safe everyone, and thank you.
Best,
Anne Haas
Bowdoin College