Hi Laura,

At Watson Library we don't--auction catalogues are shelved chronologically
by house,and almost all of them have the date of sale printed on the spine
anyway. Once we stopped binding them together and labeling them, we saved
ourselves a lot of time and money!

John

John Lindaman
Manager of Technical Services