I've been asked by a colleague to see if I can shed some light on this:

"I’m writing with a slightly strange question.  I thought maybe you could give me some advice.  I’m in hot pursuit of a photograph of a drawing/document by Benvenuto Cellini, which I would like to publish an image of in my book.  It was previously in a private collection in Florence, then did various peregrinations, and all I know is that it is now supposedly in the collection of “an American university.”  Is there some kind of list serve of special collections librarians at American universities that I could send an inquiry to?"

I've attached the image in question.

Thanks in advance!

Jim Kelly

James R. Kelly