Dear colleagues,

If by any chance you have either of these works in your collections and can do some scanning, I have the following requests:

J. Cracraft, The Petrine revolution in Russian imagery, Chicago 1997.

Patron already has pages 190-199 from Chapter 4 under the subtitle, Painting (which begins on pg. 190). Patron needs the rest of the pages after  pg. 199 which are in this section (Painting).  (Hopefully there are just a few)  If this turns out to be a long section, please scan only the pages after page 199 which continues the discussion about Carel de Moor and /of Andrei Matveev.

T.V. Ilʹina, T.V., S.V. Rimska︠i︡a-Korsakova, Andreĭ Matveev, Moscow 1984.

Please scan pages 67-73 and title page.

Many thanks!

Best,
Natalia

Natalia Lonchyna, Librarian
Art Reference Library
North Carolina Museum of Art
e-mail address: [log in to unmask]
mailing address:  4630 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-4630
street address:    2110 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607-6494

Please note:

The Museum is temporarily closed. See the latest updates at ncartmuseum.org/covid19.

Support: Become a member or donate to the NCMArts Fund.

Stay Engaged:

  • Explore NCMA Recommends, featuring art-making, film, music, and educational recommendations inspired by the Museum collection.
  • Join in the conversation to help curate an exhibition from your couch!
  • Explore the collection virtually on our website and connect art to science, math, and other themes on NCMA Learn.
  • Get to know artists, explore exhibitions, and learn about conservation on Circa, the Museum blog.
  • Go behind the scenes through art installation and artist interview videos on our YouTube channel and follow us on social media on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my agency. E-mail correspondence to and from me is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.