Hello.

The ARLIS/NA Executive Board meets monthly. The minutes to these meetings are posted to the ARLIS/NA website (AWS).
You can find the minutes on the Administrative Documents page of the website. Or access them directly through this link:
https://arlisna.org/organization/administrative-documents/executive-board-meeting-minutes/1989-executive-board-meeting-minutes-2020
At each meeting we approve, via a consent agenda, the previous month's minutes. Thus there is a month lag in posting the minutes to the website.

You can find June's meeting minutes up on the website now.

If you have any questions about the process or the contents of the Board's meeting minutes, please let me know.

Best,
Rachel

rachel resnik

ARLIS/NA Secretary