Hello hive mind,

A member of my staff is looking for an article to which our library does not have access.  Is there anyone who has access to this article and can send it to me?  Thank you in advance!

Handcrafting Whiteness: Booker T. Washington and the Subject of Contemporary Craft
Marie Lo
ASAP/Journal
Johns Hopkins University Press
Volume 5, Number 2, May 2020
pp. 423-449
10.1353/asa.2020.0011

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!