Hi!

You could try the International Centre for Photography which has some contemporary photographs : https://www.icp.org/collections

Cheers!

Catherine

Dr Catherine Kerrigan  :::  Librarian

Adelaide Central School of Art ::: PO Box 225 Fullarton SA 5063

7 Mulberry Road Glenside SA 5065 ::: Kaurna Land

(adjacent to the Adelaide Film Studios)

www.acsa.sa.edu.au

The best art school in Australia for student experience. Find out why.

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">

_________________________

Australia’s Best Art School

Third year running

Find out more

Image: Julia Robinson, Beatrice (detail), silk, thread,
felt, steel, brass, gold-plated copper, foam, cardboard,
pins, fixings, approx. 300 x 400 x 300cm, 2019-20,
Courtesy the artist and Hugo Michell Gallery. Photo
by Sam Roberts. This project has been assisted by the
South Australian Government through Arts South Australia,
its art funding and advisory body.