Dear ARLIS/NA members,

I am helping a new photography faculty member get ready for fall, and was asked about a database with images by contemporary photographers, other than Artstor (which we already subscribe to).

After some looking at others’ websites and libguides I am not sure whether there is another subscription product for contemporary photographs, but I thought I’d check. Suggestions for good freebies are also welcome – what else are people using in addition to artist and gallery websites, MOMA, MOCP, AP, Artsy?

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Best wishes,

Maryke

Maryke Barber | Information Literacy, Outreach, and Arts Liaison Librarian  (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Wyndham Robertson Library

Make an appointment for research help: https://calendly.com/librarymbarber

Hollins University

P.O. Box 9000, Roanoke, VA 24020

http://library.hollins.edu | [log in to unmask] | 540-362-6592

Reading “Music is Power: Popular Songs, Social Justice, and the Will to Change” by Brad Schreiber, and listening to “The New Jim Crow” by Michelle Alexander.