Dear Colleagues:

Don’t forget to register for the ARLIS/NA 2020 Virtual Conference! Registration closes at 12pm on Monday, July 27th.  Registration is free and open to all.

We have had a lot of interest and although all of our capped sessions are full, there are still a lot of great sessions to choose from!

We hope to see many of you online on July 29-31, 2020. Please visit the conference website and program schedule for more information.

If you have any problems registering, please contact ARLIS/NA Headquarters:

Nancy Short, Executive Director

+1 800-817-0621 ext. 136

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Professional Development Committee at [log in to unmask].

Skye Lacerte (she/her/hers) | DB Dowd Modern Graphic History Library Curator

Special Collections | Washington University Libraries

Washington University in St. Louis

1 Brookings Drive, Campus box 1061 | St. Louis, MO 63130

ph: 314.935.7741 | [log in to unmask]

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]
 For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]