From: ARLIS/NA List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Jessica Cline [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Recent print advertisements

Hi Karen,

The New York Public Library Picture Collection has advertisements from the '90s and 2000s under the subjects of Advertisements - Medicinal Products, Medicines, Drugs, and Pharmacy. These have not been digitized, but we are happy to search the files for specific requests and send a scan.

My best,
Jessica

--

Jessica Cline