Hello everyone,

Please join us on Zoom for a topic discussion about what reference looks like in the time of COVID on Monday August 3, from 2:00 to 3:00pm EDT, hosted by the Research & Information Services Section. We’re hoping to share ideas as we reinvent the wheel for the coming semester. We will use breakout rooms to discuss the following:

If you have additional topics you would like to discuss with colleagues, please send them to Beth [log in to unmask] or Courtney [log in to unmask] by Friday, July 31.

Topic: RISS Discussion: Art Reference in the Time of COVID

Time: Aug 3, 2020 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://osu.zoom.us/j/98420098838?pwd=SHAvMTBIcTh1NzB4ekd1Z04zYjdVZz09

Meeting ID: 984 2009 8838

Password: 071025

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,98420098838#,,,,0#,,071025# US (New York)

+16513728299,,98420098838#,,,,0#,,071025# US (St. Paul)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 651 372 8299 US (St. Paul)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 984 2009 8838

Password: 071025

Find your local number: https://osu.zoom.us/u/abaI29sXz

Join by SIP

Join by H.323

162.255.37.11 (US West)

162.255.36.11 (US East)

115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)

115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)

213.19.144.110 (EMEA)

103.122.166.55 (Australia)

64.211.144.160 (Brazil)

69.174.57.160 (Canada)

207.226.132.110 (Japan)

Meeting ID: 984 2009 8838

Password: 071025

Come and share your ideas with all of us!!!

Beth and Courtney

Beth Owens
Research and Scholarly Communications Librarian
Ingalls Library
The Cleveland Museum of Art
11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-1797