Hello all,

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these difficult times.

Our museums in San Francisco remain closed but research is still rolling along. I am reaching out to ask if anyone with one or more of the following titles (two books, one trade catalog) in their collection could possibly send scans:

Francesca Profili, ‘Alcune Considerazioni su due dipinti della collezione Sfondrato: il San Francesco in Estasi del Cavalier d’armino e l’Estasi di Santa Cecilia’, in Dal Razionalismo al Rinascimento, per i quaranta anni di studi di Silvia Danesi Squarzina, ed. By M. Giulia Aurigemma, Rome, 2011, pp. 136-43.

Harula Economopoulos, ‘Copiare Raffaello’, in Principi di Santa Romana Chiesa, ed. By Marco Gallo, Rome, 2013, pp. 43-56.

Marshall Field & Co, Fashions of the Hour, 1932, pp. 30-31.

With gratitude,

Abby

Abby Dansiger

Head of Library and Archives

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco

de Young | Legion of Honor

Golden Gate Park I 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive I San Francisco, CA 94118

415.750.7603

[log in to unmask] | famsf.org

Please consider making a donation to the Fine Arts Museums Recovery Fund today. Any gift will make an impact.