Greetings to all,

We hope all of you are healthy and safe.

The Art and Design School Libraries Division (ADSL) of ARLIS/NA is seeking volunteers to contribute to a Literature Review for the State of Art and Design School Libraries Across North America Report. Work on the report has been pushed back, due to COVID and other technical difficulties, but we are back on track. Please feel free to reach out to Abi or Margot off list if you are interested in doing some light research and reading, in the interest of creating an annotated bibliography. We hope whatever we find will help direct next steps, as we rethink how to  approach the report.

Be well,

Abi & Margot

Abi Sweeney

ADSL, Moderator 2020-2021

Librarian - Serials and Reserves

Godine Library, Massachusetts College of Art + Design

621 Huntington Avenue

Boston, MA 02115

Margot McIlwain Nishimura

ADSL, Vice Moderator/Incoming Moderator 2021-2022

Dean of Libraries

Rhode Island School of Design

2 College Street

Providence, RI 02906