Please join the DH-Sig for our next discussion on Friday, July 24th at 2pm central. Zoom details are below.

The agenda is fairly open. We will discuss classroom Digital Humanities projects for fall and also share DH ideas or projects not related to pedagogy.  That should cover most everything! :) Slightly more specific topics include:

Visualizing ARLIS/NA history (possible collaboration with Documentation Committee)

Mukurtu implementations

Wikipedia/Wikidata in DH projects

Please send me a note before the meeting if you’d like to add a discussion topic.

Best wishes,

Megan

RLS Oklahoma State University is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91693716155?pwd=UWhBVTNKL3R4bjZiSkZnUHVwYkU3QT09

Meeting ID: 916 9371 6155
Password: 667666
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,91693716155# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,91693716155# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 916 9371 6155
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeosAvCEmw

MEGAN MACKEN

DIGITAL SCHOLARSHIP LIBRARIAN

Assistant Professor, University Libraries

405.744.9773[log in to unmask] library.okstate.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">