Dear colleagues,

I’m afraid I’m at my wit’s end. I’m trying to find the article below. The citation does not have pagination – nor can I find it anywhere (BHA, ArtBibModern, Art Retro, various bibliographies, etc). Of course, there are a number of journals with the same or similar name, but the Wikipedia link seems to be the one. The BNF catalog record also makes it look like the correct journal.

Do any of you have any words of wisdom to help me locate this? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

All my best,

Don Juedes

Michel Ragon, “A 80 ans Matisse a trouvé son grand style décoratif: les gouaches découpées,” Arts (March 29, 1961 OR March 29 - April 4, 1961)

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arts_(revue)

https://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb34421947d.public

Donald R. Juedes

Librarian for Art History, Classics, Film & Media Studies, Near Eastern Studies

Milton S. Eisenhower Library of the Sheridan Libraries

Johns Hopkins University

3400 North Charles St.

Baltimore, MD  21218

410/516-0605

P  Less paper, more trees.  Please think before you print.