Hi Emilee,

The Visual Resources Association's Equitable Action Committee is hosting a
2-part conversation on critical cataloging. The first part happened last
week, but the second part will be July 15th at 2pm EDT.

A recap of the first conversation is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GcSpTUlOkcsGxxaHY5Qfc6icY7b4p_lP_X34rF5TaXQ/edit

Notes on their other sessions, and a link to register for the July 15th
virtual event, are available on the VRA EAC website:
http://vraweb.org/about/committees/equitableaction/ (Click on "Community
Hour Notes").

(Please note, I am not a member of the committee, just passing along the
info.)

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Molly Schoen