Hi Sarah,

We've been in touch in the last couple days with our regional rep; maybe he
can help you connect to yours:

*Dylan McGinty*
Senior Regional Account Manager, Kanopy

*Margot McIlwain **Nishimura*
Dean of Libraries
Rhode Island School of Design, 2 College Street, Providence, RI 02903
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2+College+Street,+Providence,+RI+02903&entry=gmail&source=g>
[log in to unmask] | (401) 709-5909 office | (401) 952-8041 cell

Library Operations Updates (COVID-19 Related)
<http://risd.libguides.com/spring2020>