Latest updates ...

FYI, the system accommodates both institutional collections and private/personal collections. I am hoping with the right promotion, we can leverage the directory to uncover many of these great collection assembled by curators, professors, scholars, as well as help connect those collections with institutions that might acquire them at some point.

Watch the video ...

https://cartermuseum-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/samd_cartermuseum_org/EbPgYlilprxPsoezYTLp-h8BTUTW-XFMpxK9hAh6VBDGDw?e=VnSInF

Sam

Samuel Duncan | Head of the Research Library

Amon Carter Museum of American Art
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
 | 817.989.5042
cartermuseum.org