Hello ARLISians!

As you know, Art Library Students and New ARLIS/NA Professionals (ArLiSNAP)
helps students and early career librarians navigate all levels of the job
hunt. We want to help them put their best foot forward with a
well-organized and polished CV! We typically host CV reviews at the annual
conference, but this year we’re excited to move it to an one-on-one
opportunity for constructive criticism and advice from veteran librarians
virtually!

*Format:*

   - Participants will be paired with an ARLIS/NA professional via email,
   at which time participants should email their most recent CV to their
   reviewer. It will be up to each reviewer and reviewee to determine what is
   the best route to receive/send feedback either through an edited PDF/Word
   document or scheduling a virtual review session.

*Timeline:*

   - *Deadline to sign up for CV reviews using the link below: July 8th*
   - Reviewers and reviewees will be connected via email on July 10th
   Reviewers will provide feedback directly to reviewees by mid/late July.

*To participate, fill out this Questionnaire
<https://forms.gle/1oRgia6ngitiuDeL9>.*

If you have any questions, please email the ArLiSNAP Conference Planning
Liaisons, Hilary Wang ([log in to unmask]) and Lauren Haberstock (

*ArLiSNAP/NA*
  w: arlisnap.arlisna.org
  e: [log in to unmask]
*  !: twitter <http://www.twitter.com/arlisnap> - slack