From: College Art Affiliates <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cali Buckley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Member Opportunities to Participate in CAA

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Dear Affiliated Societies,

I am writing to ask that you relay the following opportunities to participate in CAA to your members.

First, we are asking for nominations and self-nominations to sit on a number of juries for awards for distinction, publication awards, travel grants, and publication grants: https://www.collegeart.org/news/2020/06/24/serve-on-a-caa-jury-2020/

Second, we are opening up applications to serve on one of our committees representing our various initiatives: http://www.collegeart.org/news/2020/06/15/join-a-caa-professional-committee-2020/

I look forward to seeing a diversity of members who would like to contribute their time and help support our members.

Best,

Cali

Cali Buckley, Ph.D.
Grants and Special Programs Manager
CAA | Advancing Art and Design
50 Broadway, 21st Floor
New York, NY

Preferred pronouns: she/her

Due to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), the CAA offices are closed until further notice. All staff will be working remotely and can be reached at their email addresses. Please have patience as we adjust to this new mode of working under these unprecedented circumstances.

Eric M. Wolf Head Librarian
Sotheby's Institute of Art
570 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022 USA | T +1 212 897 6649
 | sothebysinstitute.com
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Logo