Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Tom,

Congratulations of the news of your retirement. I hope you have some interesting things planned for the next phase of your life. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy it.

I have fond memories of our late evenings at Annual Conferences studiously working on Serials Swap. Lordy, how many years ago did that start?  I’m pleased to see that it continues in a more modern form.

Best wishes,
Anne Morris (TMA retired, 2009)

Sent from my iPad