We are excited to announce that the ARLIS/NA 2020 Virtual Conference will be taking place July 29-31, 2020.

Instead of the in-person 2020 conference in St. Louis, the Art Libraries Society of North America will offer a virtual experience featuring some of the sessions and workshops focused on the theme of the St. Louis conference, Preserve, Enhance, Reimagine. The theme highlights how ARLIS/NA professionals use, reflect and build upon our core values and practices to inform our future.

The conference will be free and open to everyone. We will announce our conference website and other details on the ARLIS-L listerv as they become available.

We hope to provide an engaging, meaningful experience for our membership. We hope to see you virtually in July!

Questions? Please contact the Professional Development Committee at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Skye Lacerte (she/her/hers) | DB Dowd Modern Graphic History Library Curator
Special Collections | Washington University Libraries<https://library.wustl.edu/>
Washington University in St. Louis
1 Brookings Drive, Campus box 1061 | St. Louis, MO 63130
ph: 314.935.7741 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>