Hi there,

I’m working with a professor to identify unlimited access (preferably DRM free) eBooks on Women and Impressionism to use in class. As a result, and in many cases, HathiTrust will not suffice due to the one checkout at a time limit.

To give an idea of what they’re looking for, these are the titles the professor initially requested. Unfortunately, all except the Clement seem to be unavailable in an eBook format.

Ingrid Pfeiffer, Women Impressionists, N6847.5.14 W66 2008
Edward Lucie-Smith, Women Impressionists, ND547.4.15 L8 1989
Tamar Garb, Women Impressionists, ND547.5.I4 G37 1986
Laurence Madeline, Women Artists in Paris, 1850-1900, N6450 .W66 2017
Russell T. Clement, The Women Impressionists, A Source Book, Z5961.F7 C58 2000

I’ve suggested the following titles that ARE available as an eBook:

Berthe Morisot by Anne Higonnet

Impressionism & Post Impressionism by Nathalia Brodskaia

Mary Cassatt: A Life by Nancy Mowll Mathews

I know it’s a long shot given the lack of quality eBooks in art history in general, but maybe you have suggestions. I’ve done some searching within GOBI and elsewhere, but still feel like I’m coming up short (perhaps I should get used to it these days!).

Please send your responses to me individually at [log in to unmask] so as not to flood the listserv with e-mails :)

Your help is much appreciated.

Take care,

Madison Sullivan

--

MADISON E. SULLIVAN, MSLIS

Fine and Performing Arts Librarian

Art Library, Drama Library | University of Washington

pronouns: she, her, hers

make an appointment

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_245601060">