Thanks so much for sharing this, Emilee. This is a great list you have compiled – very helpful.

I can also share with our ARLIS group a guide that I created last week with some of our library resources:
https://guides.lib.berkeley.edu/arthistory/art_race_and_social_justice
I welcome you all to share, distribute, and borrow any of the resources on this guide. We also promoted in on our library blog, featuring several publications by Berkeley faculty and alumni: https://update.lib.berkeley.edu/Topics/arts-humanities/art-history-library/

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Be well,

Lynn Cunningham

BLACK LIVES MATTER

To book a Zoom reference appointment: https://berkeley.libcal.com/appointments/artlibrarian

For the most recent Library updates regarding services during COVID-19, see the Library’s COVID-19 Portal

Lynn Cunningham
Art Librarian
| UC Berkeley | 510-642-8138

mail: Art History/Classics Library