Hello all,
This promotion may be of interest to ARLIS/NA members.
Best, Rebecca Friedman

Dear Colleagues:

I’m sharing this announcement from the International Center of Medieval Art, which is offering a promotion for first-time international members  at 50% off 2020 membership until 31 August 2020) when they select “individual” membership, then enter code ICMA2020; see the link below.

https://www.medievalart.org/promo

Membership is valid until 31 December and includes all benefits, including Kress Research and Publication Grants and the Exhibition Development Grants, both due on 31 August. At a time of tight budgets, this has to be good news.

As a longtime member, I’d also add that student memberships to ICMA remain a steal at $20 per annum, thanks to a number of senior members who have contributed funds beyond their membership dues to keep our student membership strong. A mere $20 for access to grants and a field-leading journal is a deal you won’t find every day!

All best,

Pamela

--

Pamela A. Patton, PhD

Director, Index of Medieval Art

Co-editor, Studies in Iconography

Dept. of Art and Archaeology

Princeton University

Princeton, NJ 08544

she/her/hers

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" style="width:1.4166in; height:.9166in" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="cid:[log in to unmask]">