From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Anne Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 9:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ARLIS-L] Image database with alt text?

Hi all,

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe..different parts of the country seem to be getting worse, and some better…in any case, sending good thoughts.

A studio art faculty member has asked this question.Is there an image library that we can pull from to present contemporary art and art history examples to students that has the alt text captions already built into it?”

I didn’t have an answer—sent her to ArtStor and Artifex for images with info, but I didn’t know of this alt text aspect…do you?

I await your brilliant replies!

Best,

Anne

Anne B. Haas