Greetings, Colleagues!

Here is my kick at the scan request can.  A PhD student needs this for comps and we would be incredibly grateful.

Wall, John N, “The Contested Pliability of Sacred Space in St. Paul's Cathedral and Paul's Churchyard in Early Modern London”, Renaissance Papers [ISSN 0584-4207], 2017 pp.1-16

Many thanks,

Margaret English

Department of Art Library
University of Toronto