Greetings ARLIS Colleagues!

The ACRL Image Resources Interest Group (IRIG) will be holding a meeting on Monday, June 29, 2020. We are calling for proposals for lightning talks to be presented at the meeting. Advance registration is required for the meeting. All details are below.

LIGHTNING TALK PROPOSALS
We are seeking lightning talk proposals for our June 29 meeting. Talks are limited to 10 minutes and are open to all aspects of working with image resources. For this meeting we especially welcome talks on planning/transitioning to and working in the virtual environment. Talks on projects in the beginning stages or on research in progress are welcome - this could be your chance to get some early feedback on a presentation you’re planning for IVLA in September! Please send a short description of your talk, along with your name, title, and affiliation to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 5 pm on Friday June 19, 2020.

MEETING REGISTRATION and GENERAL INFORMATION
The meeting on Monday, June 29, 2020 will be one hour in length, and start at 9 am Pacific Time / 10 am Mountain Time / 11 am Central Time / 12 noon Eastern Time. It will be an online meeting via Zoom.

Advance registration is required, even for presenters. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with details about joining the meeting.  Please register in advance for this meeting at: https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUoc-qurDgvGNMxQMJ5Ff44_7HYy_3i1WUC

We look forward to receiving your lightning talk proposals, and to seeing you at our June meeting!

Jane Darcovich
Convener

Maggie Murphy
Incoming Convener