Hi ARLIS/NA,

Is anyone using Tropy<https://tropy.org/>, a research photo management platform from the creators of Zotero? There is a 2017 Multimedia & Technology review<https://arlisna.org/publications/multimedia-technology-reviews/1321-tropy> of the tool. Their documentation<https://docs.tropy.org/> is good, but limited, and we are in particular interested in how Tropy can work with Omeka<https://docs.tropy.org/other-features/omeka>. If you or your institution is using Tropy, we'd love to hear from you!

Many thanks,
Shannon

Shannon Marie Robinson
Assistant Director, Fisher Fine Arts Library
she/her/hers
e: [log in to unmask] | t: @artistlibrarian
Website<https://www.library.upenn.edu/finearts> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/fisherfineartslibrary/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/FisherFineArtsLibrary/>