Dear all,
I hope you are all well and coping with both the virus and the current racial injustice we are again facing in our nation stoked by continual hate, division and bigotry.

I am currently working on a book about COVID 19, comparing and contrasting the response from our government vs. first responders, doctors, nurses and essential workers. I'm looking for first person text of the latter telling their story that I could possibly use in my work. If you, family members or friends are in any of these positions, would it be possible to ask them if they are willing to share their stories with me for possible inclusion? I am looking for personal statements from representative from all the diverse fields that have provided care and essential services and hope for us all.

Thank you
Maria

Maria G Pisano
Memory Press
MGP Studio Arts
www.mariagpisano.com

"All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary. In no case would it have been possible, once the deed was done, to prove that any falsification had taken place." 1984 by George Orwell