ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE

9th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF ART LIBRARIES

MUNICH (GERMANY)

NOVEMBER 6/7, 2020

Although, no one can predict how the Covid 19 pandemic will develop in the next months and whether travelling will be possible without any restriction in the second half of the year we do not lose our optimism and are going ahead with planning the 9th International Conference of Art Libraries in Munich at the beginning of November. Of course, this announcement is necessarily made with reservations. However, in the hope that restrictions may ease and travel is once again allowed, we will maintain a timeline for preparing the conference properly. This is the fact, first and foremost, for the call for papers<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zDrefzD-yY5BDZNTSs2C9VC3_FXeKhdH/view> we would like to put on the agenda of the conference. All necessary information can be found at the conference website<https://simane59.wixsite.com/muenchen>.

In view of the uncertain development of the corona crisis we will send on

September 1st, 2020

a definite announcement whether the conference can be held or not. However, for the submission of proposals<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyXo03wVHAYbr7nmggSom8JTCCNXTSTUs3ZbJBZ5DaWpwx4A/viewform> for presentations the deadline is June 14th, 2020.

For the steering committee

Jan Simane